View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 08:48 AM   #14
Flakes
Senior Yorkie Talker

You go and see that breeder and pick out a little darling companion for your yorkie. When I first started with yorkies some 25 years ago I only had one at a time. Through a fluke we ended up taking a rescue dog, not a yorkie, and it because immediately apparent that my yorkie was in seventh heaven now that she had someone to help her terrorize the neighbourhood. I've had multiples ever since. Sometimes as many as four at a time. I presently have two yorkies and I swear those two are glued together with crazy glue. They are always side by each, they love each other to death and god help you if you look like you might be doing something to one that the other is happy about, ie washing their face. You will be given a very stern lecture throughout the entire procedure.

Sadly our oldest gal is suffering from advanced senility and the meds aren't working so she will be leaving us soon. I have already found and purchased a new companion for my remaining yorkie as I do not want him to go through the grief of being alone. I pick up the new baby on Thursday and hope that my old gal who is the boss of absolutely everything will get great joy from having the pup to mother and boss in her last weeks.

So you go for it.
Flakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!