View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 03:13 PM   #50
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

OH NO V!!! I am sooo sorry to hear about this!! I hope something is done because that is just wrong on the owners part! I would definitely look into getting some little cans of pepper spray or mace and make sure you have one on you at all times.
It is so frightening to have a large dog run at you! Those poor girls!!! I am just glad that you were all okay!!

I agree, that any dog (big or small) can cause damage....I know when Katelyn was younger, a friends rat terrier bit her (hard) and was intent on doing more if I hadn't of knocked him off of her. And this was a dog that had been around Katelyn lots of times too!

And just last week, we took Mojo and LG to visit some friends that had their two big dogs w/ them (one is a fat lazy lab)...all the dogs got along and later in the afternoon, Mojo was laying by my fat and the fat lab, for some reason, snapped at him and had his little head in her mouth (thank the good Lord that she didn't bite down on him).....I don't know how long or what happened, all I remember is her growl, and seeing Mojo in her mouth and then Mojo in my arms.

I'm saying....any dog, even the ones you know, can do damage too...it is scary to even think about it!! I think we all need to invest in some mace!!!!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!