View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 09:00 AM   #4
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanietoo View Post
I sorry to tell you that the marking usually doesn't stop even if they are neutered after they are sexually mature, although it may get somewhat less. My daughters dog was 1 year when he was neutered and he did slow down some but belly bands are the answer to your problem. Unfortunely I have Chance here every day while my daughter works and hos marking started my neutered male Max to start doing the same. They both wear belly bands in the house with maxi pads or poise pads wich I change every 3 hours or so. It's not ideal but is much better then cleaning up pee all the time. Hope this helps

UGH . I had that feeling....do you think if I get the new dog belly banded now, my Max won't do it? He's not really in the habit of marking anywhere other than when we go outside for walks (at least, not YET). He was neutered when he was a puppy.

For sure dh will insist on me rehoming this guy if he sees Max picking up bad habits (b/c doncha know...Max is PERFECT , LOL).

BTW, here's a couple of photos that I"d posted earlier of this sweet guy; I've named him Madison .
Attached Thumbnails
Few general questions and update about the dog that "found" me(Long)-tupac1.jpg   Few general questions and update about the dog that "found" me(Long)-tupac2.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!