View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 04:47 PM   #98
nydia
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
There have been several member lately who have ADMITTED that they are breeding only for profit...it wasn't anything anyone assumed--it was something that was told outright, or that they put in their profiles. I think when that is the case, that is when people are getting upset in that regard. I don't think anyone automatically assumes a breeder--seasoned or new--is breeding for profit. I honestly can't think of one instant when someone was criticized for it without stating that was their goal first.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone put down just for being new to breeding and asking questions. However, there is a big difference in asking for questions and researching if you are planning on breeding and asking those same questions when your bitch is due anytime and then ignoring the answers you get. Yes, everyone starts somewhere. We all did and you can't blame anyone for that. But learning requires listening and considering the information given, not ignoring it and getting upset because you didn't get the answers you wanted.

Trust me when I tell you my experience on here when Sabrina was pregnant was the worste experience if it wasn't for Kimberly aka feminvstr I would have probably had a heart attack and died all the stuff I had to go through, trust me I got some private messages that will blow your mind, "someone should breed you for profit" was that comment necessary when they didn't even know my situation? I reported them to the yt community but nothing happened they are still here. Yes it was my intention to become a breeder of Yorkie show dogs, but it was not my intention for Sabrina to have babies I knew she was too little and I did all I could to keep her from getting pregnant yet I was yelled at like I took Blaine and Sabrina and purposely locked them in a room together, that was not the case. Anyway it doesn't matter, people are not going to change on here, there are still going to be the people who have no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to breeding and there will still be the people who swear they know everything but will refuse to give you any real help because in their eye's your not worthy of their advice that is how I see it.
nydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!