View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 04:33 PM   #97
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nydia View Post
Truth is everybody at one point or another didn't know a thing about breeding, they had to learn, and you don't know a persons situation to make the assumption that they bred their dogs just for profit

There have been several member lately who have ADMITTED that they are breeding only for profit...it wasn't anything anyone assumed--it was something that was told outright, or that they put in their profiles. I think when that is the case, that is when people are getting upset in that regard. I don't think anyone automatically assumes a breeder--seasoned or new--is breeding for profit. I honestly can't think of one instant when someone was criticized for it without stating that was their goal first.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone put down just for being new to breeding and asking questions. However, there is a big difference in asking for questions and researching if you are planning on breeding and asking those same questions when your bitch is due anytime and then ignoring the answers you get. Yes, everyone starts somewhere. We all did and you can't blame anyone for that. But learning requires listening and considering the information given, not ignoring it and getting upset because you didn't get the answers you wanted.
BamaFan121s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!