View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 01:33 PM   #92
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Default posts like this

She is laying down then sitting back up then laying back down...the only thing is that when she sits up she holds her head up for a little while then she lets it drop and then she lays down, as if she is extra tired...that is making me worried, and has anyone ever heard of a dog pushing and not seeing nothing at all no matter how many times she push, including blood or anything else??? how many times does a dog have to push before you can see anything??? She is a tiny yorkie, she was only 4 pounds the last time we checked and my boy is 6.5 pds that really worries me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by nydia : 12-26-2006 at 12:10 AM.

Posts like this are why experienced breeders get upset and that is just one of many. i don't know if this breeding was an oops or not but a four pound female and a six and a half male? A little research would have told you that shouldn't be. hopefully, it was an oops and you have learned better now. pardon me, I saw in another one of your threads it is an oops. the thread where you were asking how many times should you let your pups nurse a day. newborn pups.

Last edited by Sugar's Mom; 03-24-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!