View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 12:21 PM   #38
Susan123
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudley1984 View Post

I've seen very few established breeders here...A lot of wannabes and beginners, but where are the seasoned professionals? Most of what I've seen seems to be coming from people who picked up a little information here and there, played around with it in their heads to suit their agendas, and are now pontificating rather dangerously...It's creepy.
Is there a popular site for breeders? I'm from New England, there are very few of us breeding, and we don't experience the same degree of nastiness that is so legendary elsewhere. Unfortunately, because we are few and far between I'm looking to internet as a relative newcomer looking for good information, but this site has some destructive characters on it. I hope the newcomers realize that and don't just blindly accept whatever is thrown out at them...

Since you obviously would like to be at another forum, might I suggest google? As a newcomer, if you did want to stick around I'd suggest searching the archives. There are tons of information on the net, not just forums. There are also plenty of books that are at everyone's access. These and having a mentor really are our best resources.
Susan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!