View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 02:29 PM   #1
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

Default 5 pieces of kibble, that's it and no more!!

This is too funny of a story not to share...

I fed the normal dry kibble in Schatzie's and Annabelle's bowl at our campsite over the weekend. Schatzie ate her share while Annabelle sat patiently waiting for her turn and Schatzie to finish.

Schatzie layed down near her bowl with a full tummy and looked over at Annabelle waiting and had an expression of "yeah you will get some kibble when Im ready to give you some kibble big sister of mine"! You could just see the snotty look on Schatzie's face and knew exactly what she was thinking. I just sat in my chair and observed her selfish behavior and kinda laughed.

Shortly Schatzie got up, picked up a piece of kibble from the bowl, walked to Annabelle, dropped the kibble in front of Annabelle for her to eat. Annabelle scarfed it down. Schatzie walks back to her food bow, picks up yet another piece of kibble and returns to Annabelle with the kibble and drops it in front of her for Annabelle to munch. Schatzie does this three more times then returns to her bowl, lays back down and looks over back at Annabelle and I swear could of seen her look and expression on her face saying, "that's all Annabelle, you get no more!".

Poor Annabelle, she gets treated like this all the time but it was so hilarious. I then placed Schatzie in our trailer so Annabelle could return to the bowl of kibble and eat the rest in peace so she too could get a fully belly too.

Maybe Schatzie is learning to share after all???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!