View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 11:26 AM   #18
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

oK, We're back. I don't really care for the doctor (spec.) that was there either. Don't doctors know how to be nice for kids...grrrrrrrrr

anyway...no surgery needed right now.

he looked up her nose couldnt see anything...then put a cotton ball with numbing stuff on it up her nose. waited a few, went up with a scope looking thing on a tube with lights...only up that side. He didnt see anything and said it couldnt be in the sinus cause it has a boney area to pass (which i felt like whatever cause I've seen on the internet this happening to people) so he said she either sucked it down her throat when she was crying hard (which i dont see how it didnt choke her seeing it was large - unless it was just really soggy) but he said it could have got sucked into her lungs. We did a xray to ck and just waiting to see the results. He did say that a paper sticker would probably not show up. SHe freaked out when they put that scope up her nose...its was so terrible and sad and the jerk just said in a really hastey voice, noW settle down or this will hurt you.

Oh that's a good thing to tell a 3 year old. The only words they hear is hurt you. Then he was just really short with us etc. SOME doctor don't need to be doctors. Dont get me wrong I'm been to some terrific ones that are just great, but these were not it

So....we left with them saying...Now keep an eye on her, if she gets green or yellow discharge, starts coughing, or runs a fever call us right away....

Thanks for your thought and prayers. I'm not real happy with what they said, but I prayed that she'd not have to have surgery, and she doesnt. So I thank God. Its in Gods hands now.

Oh, I have Maddie birthday pics from Friday to post here in a few days.

Lexi says thank you too!!!

PS. Have you ever seen a $1000.00 dollar sticker.....hahahah

Last edited by DENISE517; 03-17-2008 at 11:28 AM.
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!