Thread: KC Papers
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 05:48 AM   #4
KissKiss
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meggie View Post
Tia's name doesn't go on the Pedigree form, except along the top to say which puppy it's for. The pedigree proper begins with her parents' names as the same pedigree applies to all the puppies in the litter.

Does this mean, I won't be able to register Tia?

Did the breeder write it out herself or is it one of the official ones from the Kennel Club? Both are valid.

It is the offical KC paper with all the logos and the special paper; I was just wondering how I know that this is Tia's family? It could be papers for any dog right? I'm not saying that I distrust my breeder, was just wondering how people know for certain these papers belong to the particular dog.

If it's one that the breeder wrote out herself, & you don't trust that it's correct for your puppy, you can easily get confirmation by applying to the Kennel Club for their official copy. There's an option to get one of these when you apply for transfer of ownership, on the registration form that the breeder should have given you. The current fee is stated on the form.

The red names denote Champions.
Thanks for the reply. I don't intend to breed Tia but I wouldn't mind if she was KC registered
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!