View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 07:56 AM   #10
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hha View Post
The nutro was agreeing with them, but, then someone in here said it's not good for them..Well, this taste of wild is fine with the 2 big outside dogs, not these little ones..I think it has too much protein in it..I'm going to go buy the nutro ultra here as soon as TSC opens...I think them having diarrhea is more dangerous, than giving the nutro..
We had our 2 Yorkies (Teddy and Tiffanie) on the Science Diet for around 2.5 years, and then had Galahad on it for about 11 Months and then when we got Sage from Tami she had her on the Nutro so we just put all ours on the Nutro and our new litter was weaned to it & I will tell U this from my own experience from the Science Diet food....Teddy and Galahad has tarter on their teeth that we're still tryin' to remove, even tho I brushed them daily while on the Science Diet!!! And none of our Puppies (6) had NO tarter on their teeth before going to their forever homes, our 2 baby girls from this litter is now 8 Months old and not a bit of tarter no where on their teeth & neither does Sage and this is the ONLY food Sage has been on in her 10 Months of life!!! I truely think it's because we have them all on the Nutro!!! As far as all our babies they will remain on the NUTRO!! I love it. Tiffanie was over weight (13 lbs) after we had her spaded and we put her on 1/2 senior and 1/2 adult 1/4 cup twice a day (Vet recommended) and she lost her weight without starving to death...All 5 of ours now get 1/4 cup twice a day and never act hungry, and they are all at healthy weights (Teddy: 5 lbs. 6.5 oz. Galahad: 6 lbs. 10 oz. Sage: 6 lbs. 5 oz. Weezie: 6 lbs. 3 oz. & Sofie: 5 lbs. 5.5 oz.) Our babies are very healthy and never ever throw up or have diarrhea on the Nutro!!
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!