View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #1
wollfy
JereBo On the Go

Smile New Unexpected Addition to Family! Help!

Today when I was taking my three other dogs to the groomer, I didn't expect to fall in love with a picture of a yorkie puppy on the wall of my groomer's business. I figured it was a sign because he was so adorable and his name is BJ.

I asked my groomer who was he and she told me he was for sale and then I was given the number of the woman who was selling him. I called and within thirty minutes I was in front of the woman's door. I was still a wrecking heap of depression because my daughter had died from SIDS the previous year, so I didn't want to get too attached, I just wanted to look at the little guy and leave. Well that didn't happen!

The moment I saw him scurry out to meet me, I knew I was in love! And within another thirty minutes I was out the door with the little guy in my arms! It is a miracle but anyways, the real reason why I created this thread was because his breeder potty trained him on a puppy pad and all of my dogs go outside to use the bathroom.

He is three months old and I really need help in how to get him to use the bathroom outside! I have never had a dog as young as he is and I am kind of scared of what to do! Please help YT!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!