View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
jeanief
YT Addict

Default Petsmart causes bruises after grooming

I am in MN and sold a pup to a gal about 1 1/2 ago. She called me to say Tootsie had brusies all over and a lump on her back and could I think of anything that might cause this and she was on her way to the vets. She told me that she had just been to a new groomer at Petsmart and when she picked her up she was acting strange and withdrawn. She was hiding under their chairs etc. She has been to groomers many times and never acted like that after. The vet did a bunch of blood work and it all came back normal. Nothing medical that would cause this. The lump has now gone away but the bruises are still there but not getting worse. She is acting ok and happy again. Check out these pictures When she talked to the groomer, she said nothing had happened. Petsmart offered right away to pay the vet bills. She didn't want any $$ , just wanted to find out if a accident had happened so she could inform the vet. Poor baby, I was glad to hear that nothing medical was wrong, but what the heck went on at the groomers. She is very good for grooming and has a wonderful temperment with everyone. So sad.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0307-6.jpg (37.0 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg 0307-7.jpg (54.5 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg 0307-11.jpg (56.3 KB, 140 views)
jeanief is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!