View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #42
4gracealone
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose View Post
Goodness gracious...I know lots of us breeders who have given away puppies...there can be all kinds of reasons. I had 11 female puppies one time and gave one away...I stopped counting a long time ago how many of my dogs went to free...sometimes it is just the right thing to do...

I had an oversized boy, 4 months of age about 14 yrs ago..I told God if a family came along who wanted a big boy, they could have him...it wasn't a full 24 hrs, a woman called and said her family had been praying every evening at bed time for a puppy, they had $500, could I help her find a Yorkie...what do you think????
I told her to use the money for vet fees and neutering...Scooter lived until late last year..he had a wonderful life...
When they came to get the puppy, the 9 yr old son told me he really did not think God would answer his prayer, but he was wrong!
Whispermoms has given so many puppies and adults away over the years..I have lost count..
So it is not odd to my ears...
Oh, bless you! This made me cry... You were used by God to show this young man that God DOES want to give us the desires of our hearts.

If ever I was in the 'breeder' mode, I would also want to use the opportunity to bless families.

My pastor's daughter has a severe chronic illness and has had over 11 brain surgeries in the short 8 years of her life. A yorkie breeder GAVE them a sweet little boy around Christmas time. She is an amazing little girl and this 'gift' really has lifted her spirits... here is a photo of her with my little Zoe Girl.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...r/100_3874.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Yorkie giveaway????-100_3874.jpg  

Last edited by 4gracealone; 03-06-2008 at 05:08 PM.
4gracealone is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!