View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #7
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes_jd View Post
she has calmed down ALOT shes just sleeping now... but I have heard and read that it is the best way to potty train... she is AWESOME at night she hasnt had a problem with nights its just during the day... I take her out to potty all the time but she still pees in the house... I play with her ALL the time!!! but yesterday I got to my wits end... no matter how long or how many times I took her out she would always come back in here and pee... how am I supposed to potty train her...???
well all i can suggest is going out every hour. WHen Layla peed or pooped outside... it was a HUGE HUGE party... treats and praise and everything. bring the treats out with you and make it immediate. And she should also go out after every play session every nap and every meal. When she is peeing inside or pooping.. pick her up and take her right outside... say AH really loud to stop her... you are SO lucky she is good at night! Layla and i were up 3 times a night until she was 8-9 months keep at it mommy and dont' put her back in there
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!