View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 10:25 AM   #3
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes_jd View Post
so I am crate trainning Gracie... today is the first day!!! she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo sad.... and its making me just as much if not more sad.... but I know it will only do harm in potty training to give in and get her out... its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo hard!!! please tell me its all worth it in the end!!! how long did it take your baby to be potty trained? thanks so much Im in tears just listening to her.... she just threw up from crying so much... now do I clean it now? or when its time to take her out???
take her out... don't let her get so upset that she is throwing up. Crate training during the day should be limited. Take her out to potty... play with her.. then put her in... it isn't in her crate all day... only all night... i never crate trained layla during the day and she was potty trained outisde just fine. you just have to keep an eye on her... Layla went outside every hour on the hour.... if it is making you both THAT upset.. i woudln't do it... when she gets tired.. put her in there to nap.

also i'm guessing that she is just a puppy righT? she isn't used to being confined alone like that.. she is used to her mom and dad and siblings.. so take her out and comfort her.. give her a treat for being such a good girl. and play... then take her out again... and let her nap/eat.

Last edited by marcerella02; 03-06-2008 at 10:26 AM.
marcerella02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!