View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 05:29 PM   #12
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fannie View Post
Most vets are coming around to early spay/neuter. My vet does it at 12 weeks and 2lbs.

All of my puppies are spayed or neutered before leaving. It's so funny when people call and ask about the puppies. The minute they hear they are neutered it's like... click... they hang up. That tells you right there. Way too many dishonest people in the world. I had one guy try to talk me out of neutering and lowering my price so that it didn't include that.

Even if you hold the papers, have a contract etc.... they can still breed that dog. The only way to GUARANTEE that those puppies will be safe from a life in a puppy mill is to spay or neuter before they leave.
LOL...I can just see someone saying "but what if he doesn't get neutered?? Can I get a discount?" I knew my cat's breeder required they be spayed/neutered but I didn't know she had already done it at first. She and I had e-mailed back and forth several times and then she gave me the price..honestly a little more than I had orginally wanted to spend, but then I found out she was already spayed! Woohoo..I was excited and certainly didn't mind paying more then
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!