View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #1
MiLeighsMoM
BANNED!

Cry I don't know what to do

Last night Mi and Koda were playing in bed while we were fixing it .. Well they were under the covers and Koda must have not realized how close to the edge he was and fell off .. He screamed and kept screamin and cring and everything he had me and Laura so scared.. Well after few min of us holding him and checkin to see if he is ok he stop crying Laura pressed his foot and he didn't make a sound we held him and loved him some more and he gave us kisses then we layed him on his back and Laura rub her hands down both of his legs and they felt just right and agian he didn't even make a sound.. I told Laura i think the fall scared him and he may have brused his little foot but its not broke... Well when Laura left for work she said he was limping on it but she layed him down and twised it around and bent it and again he just laid there.. Well I just got home from work and He is STILL limping ... I layed him on his back and messaged all 4 of his little feet and belly and back and he kissed me to thank me and when i put him down he ran off but not on that foot... If it is fine why wont he run or walk on it? I think if it was hurt or broke it would hurt him right I don't know what to do.. Any help please!
MiLeighsMoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!