Thread: Tell me...
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 03:54 PM   #14
adorame
YT 2000 Club Member

Our neighbor next door's son died last year, he was 35 and had Downs Syndrome. He was alway's nice to my boy's giving them candy or Little Debbies snacks. He would even shovel our drive way before we got out to do it our selves. His mother misses him so so much. He was a very special person, always kind to every one. She is alone in her house now and she gets so lonely without her son now. My boy's started to do yard work when she is not home to surprize her or they will go over and sit outside in her garden or on the porch and talk with her. We make sure that we shovel her driveway and side walk for her this winter and sometimes she will make a treat for use to thank us. Also my son Kennedy will go over and talk with her if he sees that she is having a hard day, she tells me all the time how special it makes her feel that they care so much for her.

Also we give every year to the Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital, The Ronald McDonalds house of Cleveland, and also the Immune Deficiency Foundation. We do not claim it on our taxes each year, it defeats the purpose of us giving money!

I had 3 of my 4 boy's spend time at Rainbows and we stayed at the Ronald MCDonalds house while the boy's were in the Hospital, and our one son, Kennedy has a primary Immune Defect so we want to help them out as much as they have helped us. Sometimes when we are up in Cleveland for a check up we will go to the Ronald McDonalds house and just pay for a family's stay for a few nights or however much we can give them at a time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!