Thread: Tell me...
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #4
OLIVIA_KARHIS
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I have done a few things here and there but I have had some REALLY REALLY nice german's help me on and off the plane each time I have gone to see my parents... when it was just me and my son. I even had a guy help me carry his car seat (you know the one you can take with you out of the car) so we could get are passport stamped. Pedro was in the car seat and me being 5'2.. its hard caring those things AND everything else. These really nice man pick up one side of the handle and said "let me help you, so he dose not rock so much" I was like thank you soo much. and the whole way we walked to the passport area, he was talking to Pete. I was socked ANY one helped me. bc back home (Texas) NO ONE dose not any more...

I can remember when my car got a flat (and I was 16) and NO ONE help me or pulled over. I had to call my brother and his friend to fix it. and it took 30 to 40 min for him to get there and NOT one person puller over or anything...

You are right ,so many people are in hurry to go nowhere and we forget about the little things that matter.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!