View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 07:15 AM   #2
Brookef18
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I love the x pen because you can leave food down when you go out and they can potty if they need to.

The create is good to, but my dogs don't eat when they are in there. They love to sleep in there though. I have a create in the x pen and I leave the door open.

I go to thrift shops and get baby blankets to put in the xpen, create, dog beds, any where they need them.

I also get toys for my dogs at thrift shops... I make sure there is nothing that can come off...Like beaded eyes, or strings... Any thing has to have the eyes sewn on or my dogs will eat them.

I have an x pen our side for the potty area. This helps potty train chewy very quickly and he still uses it. I got one x pen (Play yard) from a second hand shop that had kids stuff in it. I paid less then half for my second x pen so it is worth it to go look in there if you have the time.

I also put a water bottle in our create upstairs (One is in my bed room for at night.) It hangs on the create and they can't spill their water. (Like a rabbit bottle)

I use a flea comb for the face to get the food and eye gunk out. I use a metal comb for the rest of the body.

I use a soft baby tooth brush to use on their teeth...

I can't think of any more, ask lots of questions, I'm sure there are tons of tricks and tips people have one here...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!