View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
RONLYNN
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default :mad: Would not recemmend VPI Pet Insurance

I purchased VPI Pet Insurance for Teddi because she was the most expensive dog I have ever bought so I thought it would be a good thing to get insurance plus I saw signs up at my work that they offer the insurance through payroll deduction. Well....the insurance is horrible and I don't even know why I have it! When I had to get Teddi's teeth pulled because they were impacted they didn't cover anything - they said they don't cover any baby teeth extractions. When Teddi got sick in November I submitted all her bills and they said that they don't cover liver shunts and because the final result was a liver shunt they won't cover it. They said they go by the end result and it doesn't matter than I took her in for reasons unknown they go by the end result. I think it is HORRIBLE that they won't cover ANYTHING. Even my vet thought they would pay up until we got a confirmed diagnosis but they said no. Apparently if the diagnosis is not on their list of covered things they don't cover it...they don't actually print a list of what is not covered. I feel like I am wasting my money by paying $33.86 a month for the policy! Just venting! Grrrrrr

** PPU - Petite Pups United Member ** The PINK Club Member **
RONLYNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!