View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 09:54 AM   #6
BLEU BOY BARBER
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Oh my .... Well my hubby works for the electric company and if her baby was let out by a meter man it needs to be reported immediately.. They are a good resource....They will have on record who read that meter and maybe he can tell you if the dog was there when he was there... You may never get the truth but then again if you were in our district where my hubby works you would know and he also would alert all his guys to be on the look out for the yorkie as well... tell her to talk to postman and meter man and water man.. they are good valuable resource people they are in neighborhoods all day......

If for some reason you have 100% proof meter man did let your dog out.. she may could have her baby replaced or advertisement paid for in search of the baby.. Has she posted a reward if found?
If not she needs to do that! I know replacing is not the same but it would be in good faith that they accepted the responsibility of letting it out and it might could help with her grieving process maybe?

Vicki

Last edited by BLEU BOY BARBER; 02-25-2008 at 09:57 AM.
BLEU BOY BARBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!