View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 05:34 AM   #13
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

Today is a new day!!!! Our day has already started better!!!! I went to bed last night thinking about all the advise that I got on here and I PRAYED so hard for help with all the problems I am having with Miss Lucy. Well, this morning I got up and decided to start immediately trying to fix all of them. First thing I did was take BOTH Lucy and Buddy outside to potty.....GUESS WHAT????? She pooped and pee'd immediately OUTSIDE!!!! (I forgot to tell you guys last night that another problem I had was that she had not pooped since we got her....soooo I was very happy to see poop especially outside) I really praised them both and gave treats to both...I slipped Buddy a couple of extra's!!! Shhhhh!!!

Next I fed Buddy his breakfast before I fed Lucy. Then I made Miss Lucy's breakfast ....I did not heat it and i mixed her dry food in with it.

Everybody seems very happy!!! Mommy feels so much better!!! I know I still have lots of work ahead of me but at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SOME GREAT ADVISE!!!! My husband and I feel so much this morning!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!