View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #9
yorkiecrazy
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Oh, my gosh. This just brings tears to my eyes. I'm so glad we were able to help Judy, John, and Gizzy out. When we arrived back home today, our house seemed lonely without little Gizzy in it. I'm afraid we grew quite attached. But, we get to be his god-parents and that's a blessing.

I have to say that John and Judy are just wonderful people. We can't thank them enough for trusting us with their precious Gizmo. They also sent home with us this wonderful heartwarming plate and a beautiful friendship card. I was very touched by this. I will post pictures of this and their reunion with Gizzy later. DH has to get the pictures ready.
I have to tell everyone that John is looking really well... much better than when we first met him last week. I'm soooo happy for them. And John, you better start minding Judy. You weren't doing too good of a job of it while we were there! lol.

And thank you, V, for that wonderful recommendation. You know Kelly and I loved taking care of Chanel and Cheri, too. You know I'm proud to be their second mommy.

And I just love our wonderful YT family, too. We do have so many wonderful angels here.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!