View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 11:54 AM   #1
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Rose Thank you to Gizmo's YT angels

I want to take a moment to acknowledge a couple of YorkieTalk Angels. So please forgive me if this is a little long.

My husband had major surgery last week at a hospital out of town. I knew that I would be staying in a hotel by the hospital for that week and focusing on John and his recovery. We had no one to take care of Gizmo, and we didn't want to leave him alone. The best option at first was to board him with our vet.

Yorkiecrazy heard about our situation and volunteered to keep Gizmo for us.

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful they have been, but I am going to try.

With John being ill, we couldn't drive Gizmo to them, so not only did they drive four hours to pick him up and four more hours back home, but they also drive him back to us today. That makes for a total of 16 hours of driving time just to help us with Gizmo.

They took wonderful care of him, and he fell in love with them and their precious yorkie girls. She groomed him, brushed his teeth every night, gave him his supplements, gave him his monthly heartworm medicine, played with him, let him sleep with them, helped us continue his potty training, and took him for walks (weather permitting).

Katie became his little girlfriend, and they even sent home a little framed picture of her for Gizmo to keep. Gracie was his mother/protector he ran to when he heard something that scared him.

Jaimie and Kelly welcomed our furbaby into their home and into their arms for no other reason than it would be the best thing for him.

So, to Yorkiecrazy and MrYorkieCrazy, and all of the other unsung YorkieTalk heroes, thank you for everything you do to help our precious furbabies.

Here are some photos Kelly took of Gizmo's vacation with them.

1= (top to bottom) Gracie, Gizmo, Katie
2= Gizmo and Katie playing
3= Gizmo on vacation
4=all three worn out after a long walk (left to right) Gracie, Gizmo, Katie
Attached Thumbnails
Thank you to Gizmo's YT angels-g8.jpg   Thank you to Gizmo's YT angels-g4.jpg   Thank you to Gizmo's YT angels-g2.jpg   Thank you to Gizmo's YT angels-g24.jpg  

Last edited by Judy in Waco; 02-23-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Judy in Waco is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!