View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 03:42 PM   #5
donna
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks for your post. I had a really bad night on Saturday, it all suddenly hit me. I hadn't made his dinner, or nursed him or been with him for just over a day and the reality started to kick me. I spent ages just crying so hard for him and me and what I wouldn't have anymore. I think it was the first time I really released my feelings.

I do feel better now. Of course I'm not ok, or over him but I feel like I've come to terms with what's happened. I can look at photos now and although I feel sad his face can make me smile again. I'm still crying a lot because I just miss him so much but I think I feel calmer. Being here and reading everyone's lovely stories about their own babies makes me happier and seeing their pictures too.

I have some wonderful memories of Bubbles and I think I'm going to make a little memory book full of my memories so that I can always keep them. It may be theraputic too.

I've had some great support - sympathy cards and flowers. It helps that people understand he wasn't just a pet, he was part of our family.
donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!