View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #19
BLEU BOY BARBER
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by furby2000 View Post
My Ninna camer from a local broker/disguised as boutique (Wizard of Claws) but she purchased her from the Halpains thru one of their puppy auctions (yes they auction to the highest bidders) Here you can find out more about them:

http://www.stopwizardofclaws.com/Breeder_Violation.html

Specifically some details on them: Robert & Starmye Halpain, Hulbert, Oklahoma, USDA# 73-A-1408
- (6/11/2003) Disposal and drainage systems must minimize vermin and pest infestation, insects, odors, and disease hazard. All drains must be properly constructed, installed, and maintained. West kennel south end dog waste running out on the ground under the kennel. Drain pipes broke loose from wash down upper and lower outside runs on west side of kennel .Real strong odor on the south end of kennel .This is a disease hazard and insect odor problems.
- (10/10/2002) Outdoor facilities for dogs or cats must include one or more shelter structures that are accessible to each animal in each outdoor facility. East kennel pole barn 4 dog pens 13 dogs these dogs have no houses at this time.
- (9/27/2000) Animal Inventory - Adult breeding dogs - 93, Puppies 25.

I am glad your Kitty is healthy!! I wish I could say the same of my Ninna.

i dont know why but im so upset but what is wrong with your ninna poor baby! are you ok my heart is extended to you !
BLEU BOY BARBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!