Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunasMomma View Post
The only reasons that I don't buy fakes are:

1. They support child slave labor in foreign countries
2. Some of the seller support terrorism
3. They will NOT last like the real thing at all
4. It's against the law

That said, I have seen some really really good fakes where it's hard to tell the difference. However, the one you posted is not one of them, I'm afraid. There are so many "tells" right off the bat just from that one picture I know not everyone can afford the real thing, but something like this can be bought used or you can just save up for it. It really is worth it to get the authentic item, if you put them side by side you'll see the difference immediately.

Good luck with your new bag, it IS adorable and I understand why you bought it. I have one fake LV Speedy that I bought from a member here, knowing it was a replica, and unless you know a particular designer inside and out, it's super hard to tell the difference. But I won't ever buy another "designer inspired" bag, after I learned the facts that I posted above. The reason I am posting those facts is that you may be unaware of them, and I'm hoping that in the future, you'll remember them maybe

Remember, just my opinion, with a few basic facts. I'm NOT trying to stir up controversey, just to help shed light on why those bags are so cheap.
I'm not attacking you, but I was wondering how exactly buying knock-off designer bags support terrorism?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!