View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 12:02 PM   #8
centralnewyorki
YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019

Villette- I actually went to the outlets hoping to get a good deal on a signature Coach bag but no such luck! I got a few shirts from Banana Republic for a great price and some Yankee candles in chocolate chip and vanilla flavor-yummm! My bf got stereo stuff for his truck (I know- big woopdie!) at an amazing deal. I defnitely needed more than one day to really look though the stores, though. I love deals and sales, but unfortunately I didn't find anything great. I'm hoping to go right at the end of a fashion season next time to get the better deals.

LoveMyBaby (and other NYers)- yes- it was so pet-friendly! The only place I ran into some trouble was the woman at Gap told my bf he had to hold Olivia in the store (I made sure to say "I told you so!" to him!), and the really nice cashiers in Starbucks were loving on Olivia but told me to watch out for the barista making the drinks because apparently she would have a problem.

meizzi- isn't it great to hear about such a pet friendly place?! The whole weekend was great because we also stayed in a pet-friendly hotel, so there was no sneaking around. I loved having Olivia with me on the trip and loved seeing so many other people out with their dogs, having a good time. Maybe there is hope!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!