View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 06:47 AM   #59
Yorkie Luv of 3
Ayla now makes it 4!!!
Donating Member

Omg

well,, i tell ya, ,STEPPIN in dog poo is a real "Pet Peeve" of mine,,pardon the pun,, I remember when we were in CA. in an RV park,, seeing eveyone bagging their doggies business,, I was told it was State Law there to do so,, (I didnt have a dog at the time),, but was impressed,, now here we are in Texas in an RV park where LOTS of folks will walk their dogs around the park,, a leash is required by the park and most follow that rule,, but not all,, but SO many do NOT clean up after their own dog!!! it infuriates me!!! I'm like,, would you let your kid mess in my yard and not clean it up?!?!?!?! ,, probably,, UCK!! lol I have SEVERAL times,, given poop bags (which i carry attached to my leash) to dog owners i'd pass who's dogs were doing their business and they were about to LEAVE where the dog left it,,,MOST will look shocked,, take the bag and thank me for it, ,then look like what am i supposed to do with this?? LOL, ,AMAZES me people will be so gross!! but SO many diseases can be left lay if they don't clean up after their pets,, at home we dont have the problem as we live out in the country on 40 acres,, but DO hafta watch out for those SNAKES,, and HAWKS,, and BOBCATS!! and as for feral cats,, they are getting thick here and the park has humane traps set again,,,, so sad so many are let go to fend for themselves,,but I surely wish they'd gather em all up around here!! sorry, I DO go on about this topic,,
Yorkie Luv of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!