View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #8
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
I have been feeding Innova EVO (the turkey based, not the red meat fornula) for several months now and I have been extremely happy with it. Thier stools are never runny, they have healthy looking coats and lots of energy. I do not feed the canned so maybe that is the difference.

I just started last week trying to switch Max over from Hills W/D to the EVO reduced fat...I may have rushed it a little. I'm trying to figure out if his tummy is upset b/c of the food change (I gave him plain EVO kibble the other evening which is when he first started feeling badly I'm pretty sure), or if it's related to eating rabbit poop.

Do you think that going from the W/D to the EVO might have been too rich b/c it's got better quality for his digestive system? His food doesn't come back up immediately; it's like partially digested when it does. For now, I'm just feeding him a little I/D til his tummy settles down or we go to the vet. The EVO sounds like it should be so good for him, and he def. loves it (but then, he eats bunny poop....so he's not that discriminating an eater ).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!