View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #4
koolbreeze
YT Addict

ok... i looked it up and shes not acting as if anything is wrong. and they have been eating this food for a month and a half. so i would think if it was gastric dilatation-volvulus then would it have shown sooner? i changed her food and i no longer hear the rumble... so i'm thinking she was just hungry and wanted her old food back. cause when i changed it she eat like she hadn't eaten in months (she has a continuous feeder) hubby came home last night and asked if she was fat. i'm beginning to think that she might be preggers. i kept Walker away from her during her last heat (so i thought) but i did kind of miss it cause i didn't notice any blood. i went out of town and had them in a x-Pen together... and then i noticed the blood when i got back. i was only gone for 2 days and they were checked on but not by anyone who would have noticed that. i thought she was gonna be one of those females that had their heat every 8 months like her first one but she switched up on me and had one six months after her first one. i don't know. guess i better head over to the breeding section and ask questions!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!