View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 06:12 AM   #1
wd6474
YT Addict

Default 2 nites in my bed in a row

the other day i was reading a thread on should you let your babies sleep with you right away or wait til there potty trained? well i got some really good tips. it seems lots of you guys out there let your babies sleep with you reguardless of potty training and only few reported accidents . well i decided to try it out for myself against my honnies wishes........i must say the last couple of nights i was so worried lucky would fall off the bed that i hardly slept @ all. but he did great not one accident so far (keeping my fingers crossed). the 1st morning i woke him up around 6am and put him in his room while i put on my shoes to take him outside, but by the time i found them he had already did his business on the peepee pad. well mostly ........sometimes he doesnt have his whole body on the pad and he ends up peeing on the floor. any sugg on how to get him all the way on the pad? or does it just come with practice..........i dont get mad though i know he tried since it wasn't in the middle of the floor like it use to be. this morning i work up the same time but i held him in my arms til i put my shoes on, then i took him outside. he did his business in less than a minute than he did his usual barking @ the birds . thanks for the tips and hopefully he will keep up the good work.......................

here are some new pictures of lucky i took yesterday. i know he looks a little crazy but i took him to the groomer for the 1st time and he butchered my boy bad..... i was really upset when he handed me this skinny looking snauzer looking dog but he was still momma's cute little button/ hopefully it will grow back soon Ü. i tried to do a before and after shot but im a dork so its reversed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LUB0B7~1.jpg (134.3 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg LUCKYP~1.jpg (137.1 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg LUCKYP~4.jpg (128.9 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0002.jpg (133.7 KB, 69 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!