Thread: Some People
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 09:22 PM   #1
ladyfaylyn
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg Some People

A couple of days ago My hubby and I are driving in are neighborhood and a little black kitty ran in front of Us and My hubby had to slam on the brakes to keep from running over it.It ran up on a ladys porch and I seen it's litter mates all lined up there .So today on are walk We went down the alley and right next to the ladys porch lies this little black kitty and I looked and it was dead ! I could tell it was not run over but fly's were all over it and the smell was awful it had been there for sometime and the lady never even bothered to pick up the body.It also had a water bowl laying next to it in the tall grass,like She or someone had tryed to give it water to make it better !
How awful that this lady or someone could not even call the aspca to help the little thing.I wish I had walked By 2 days earlier ! I see things like this around here all the time .People get animals around here and just depose of them when they are tired of them.I am so sick of it
Are neighbor right next door has pitbulls that run lose and children have almost been attack by the other ladys boxer/pit mixs next door.I have called the aspca and the dog warden and they never do anything.They were starving a rottweiler to dealth across the street then got rid of it and got the boxer/pit mixs.It was so starved I could count ribs from across the street.There is a law here in Ohio that says one pit to a home and the people two doors down have 4 that run loose most days.I never can take Daisy out on a leash because I am afraid She will get attacked ! And 5 dogs in are neighborhood have died from Parvo in the last 2 yrs (The dogs that do have goos homes)
I just had to vent Thanks for listening
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!