View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 01:10 PM   #10
Maxi
My Little Man!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
I wouldn't move the plant, but I would correct this behavior instead. Did you recently add any fresh potting soil or a different fertelizer? My new girl Raziel never had a interest in dirt until we put some top soil down over grass seed in a couple small spots. She was so bad at eating it that we finally had to fence them in till the grass grew and covered it. We have an area in the corner of the fence that is also shaded by the neighbors tree and gets no sun, so it's just small area of dirt, but she doesn't even bother with it. This is why we think there is something in the top soil that she smelled.
Yeah I did correct him everytime he knows he is not suppost to be around the plant I didnt add anything to the soil yet in fear that he might be even more interested just like you mentioned with your girl Maybe there is something in the dirt already that makes him go ku ku lol But then I am thinking if that would be the case he would be always digging it? He did it a couple of times since I have him. Once when he was 6 months old and now he is 1 years old
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!