View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 12:40 AM   #1
Maxi
My Little Man!
Donating Member

Omg Maxi did it again!

Maxi has this love to my palm tree which is in the living room (2nd floor, I have 3 levels in my house). He loves to dig all the dirt out. He did that one time when he was a little younger and I firmely said no and said you are a bad boy lol he went on his bed right away knowing he did something wrong. You know you cant be mad at them for too long So he has been good after that incident until now!
He hasnt touched it in 5 months and now there we go again! He gets on the pot which is almost his size and I dont know how he reaches the dirt with his paws He is really not a trouble maker because he never chewed any of my stuff including wires, stairs or my socks etc when he was a puppy and I thought I was blessed lol He didnt even pay attention to the palm tree until the 1st incident happened. The little sneaky butt did it while I was sleeping and my boyfriend was on the computer on the first floor thinking that Maxi is taking a knap. Ugh I dont really want to move my plant cause its in the perfect spot but I dont think I have a choice Does any of your babies like to dig plants?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!