View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 08:34 AM   #1
DrakesMom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Puppy Pads VS Going Outside???

I read somewhere on here one day that there are so many different ways that people do things with their little ones that you can sometimes become overwhelmed with it all, which is how I'm starting to feel about the house training!

Drake will pee on the pad if I take him there right when he gets out of his playpen but if he's out and about playing, he will just stop and pee wherever he first feels the urge and if I can catch him in time, I tell him "no" and take him to the pad! Usually, he won't go when I do that....hubby says by me anxiously saying "no" that I've scared the urge out of him! lol I'm starting to feel like maybe he thinks peeing on the pad is just like peeing on the floor!

Anyway, I was just wanting to kind of take a survey and see whether most people use the puppy pad method or taking them outside! I'm wondering which method is easier for "mom" and/or which method is easier for the puppy itself!

I live in Missouri and the weather is kind of crazy here, and we definitely have all 4 seasons, so my original plan was to use puppy pads only!

Sorry this is so long!!
DrakesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!