View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 03:10 AM   #1
Esme's Mommy
Esme's My Princess
Donating Member

Default Help! Groomers appt in 2 hours and I can't decide!

Esme has an appt with her groomer in 2 hours. She goes to the groomers every month but usually just gets her nails clipped, ears trimmed and a hygenic shave. My problem is I can't make up my mind about getting her hair cut. It's SO hot here in Miami and I feel bad for her and all that hair. But we are half way through summer and if we have made it this far, couldn't we make it the rest of the way???

My choices are (I hope I am explaing these correctly):
1. Terrier cut? Body short, legs longer, head the same.

2. Skirt cut? Only cut the hair from her body to the floor.

3. Puppy cut? Cut it all! AHH!

Do you guys have any other suggestions??? The funny thing is that before I got Esme and I was looking for a yorkie, I would always see pictures of yorkies with long coats and I would think, 'that must be so uncomfortable, I would never do that to my dog...' But yet, now that I have Esme, I LOVE her hair and don't want to cut it!

Oh, and we are also going away for the weekend. We are staying at the beach and Esme is coming with us. So, obviously short hair would be beach hair...

I am sorry this is so long. You must all think I am nuts now! Here are some pictures of Esme I just took this morning.

Please, help me decide!
Attached Thumbnails
Help! Groomers appt in 2 hours and I can't decide!-before1.jpg   Help! Groomers appt in 2 hours and I can't decide!-before2.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!