View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 03:02 PM   #15
babyparis
Senior Yorkie Talker

[QUOTE=red98vett]The meter readers in Houston make a montly or bi-monthly visit to my yard (though I think they GUESSED after the last bill I got)

oh my goodness i think its a houston thing the last bill i got was 345.00 i dont even want to turn my lights on the bill is so high.
anyway i would also go with the lock thing i know kids from my neighborhood like to go into my back yard without me knowing so they can see if my pool is clean so they can ask if they can swim. darn kids. its not a public pool. i didnt even know it was happening until my neighbor rang the door bell and brought paris to me cause she was at his house. good thing he was outside.. i asked how she got out he said the kids were in the back yard AGAIN. of corse i was confused and asked what kids and he explained what was going on, apparently they did this to the previous owner and thought that they could do the same to me. well the next time they came to my house i was ready and their parents were so sorry that they werent keeping an eye on their kids. i threathed to call the cops and press charges. im so glad thats over. i just ended up putting a lock. JUST IN CASE
babyparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!