View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 12:52 PM   #1
PrincessDiana
I ♥ Franklin & Maggie
Donating Member

Talking Guess who's home?!

The vet called me this morning and told me that Franklin was doing perfectly and that I could come get him later today! I was incredibly excited. I raced there right after class and now he's sitting at home, laying in my lap. It's so wonderful to have him back!

I fed him earlier and he just gobbled it all up. I can imagine he's hungry. I would be too after not eating for a week. He's so skinny... I just want to let him eat everything he wants but I don't want to upset his tummy.

I want to thank you all for your kind words and prayers. I never would have made it through this without your support.

Now I have a question. I'm supposed to keep him away from the places he's been in the house.... but in our house, that's everywhere! I mean there's literally not a place he hasn't been. I did my best to bleach the playpen, crate, toys, bowls and such... but I have to buy him a new blanket and bed. The vet said carpet was fine (which.. it would have to be.. how to bleach carpet?). But I have to clean EVERYTHING ELSE? That's virtually impossible. I'm keeping him out of the tiled kitchen right now.. I haven't mopped it yet. What else do I need to do?

Thanks again.

Love,
Diana.. AND FRANKLIN!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!