View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
Jenncarr79
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Food/Potty question

So I've had my yorkie now for 6 days and he is doing really good so far. The only thing I don't know what to do is how should I feed him? Should I put him on a schedule? I have a cat and we've always just let him eat whenever...there is always food for him. But now that we have our little fur-butt I can't do that with the cat b/c I don't want our yorkie eating the cat food....heard it's not good for them. So I put the cat food up and only put it down a few times a day for him. Should I just do the same for the puppy to? If so how much should I feed him and when? And the potty issue. He's been doing okay on the potty training. At night he sleeps with me and we get up once and he hasn't peed on my bed as of yet. (thank goodness) BUT during the day he'll go pee outside 90% of the time but he poops in the house almost all the time. Am I doing something wrong? The first two days he pooped outside most of the time but now he's doing it all in the house and nothing outside. Any advice would be great. I am TOTALLY loving my little yorkie though. He is a sweetie pie!
Jenncarr79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!