View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 10:51 AM   #2
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanatink
I dont know who is doing it but quite often(at least once or twice a month) I will come home and my gate will be open. It is really pissing me off because one of these days I will lose one of my dogs because I will let them out not knowing my gate is open. It almost happened before but I found my dog several streets away in the neighborhood . I normally just let all 3 into the backyard by themselves for about 5- 15 minutes to potty. Well thats enough time for one of them to bolt out of the yard. And whos to say a dog wont come into my yard? I dont know if neighbors are doing it or if some meter-reading person is coming into my backyard but I am ticked. I am going to put a beware of dog sign up and a pad lock. Are the water meter people allowed to just enter your backyard whenever? Isnt this trespassing?
I would think that yes it is tresspassing. I would immediately get a lock to put on the inside of my gate. We have a lock on ours, even though we never had any trouble with anyone opeing ours up but, you never know. Do you have any idea who it might be? Good luck and I hope you find out who is doing it. Boy I would most definitely be confrontational(?).
shecass is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!