View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 05:04 PM   #9
hha
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickles View Post
HHA, I have actually contacted Sara regarding Emma.

She says she got the dog and it is too small for her 2 year old son. There is also no health guarantee whatsoever. I asked her and she said "The dog is fine, but I will take it to my vet to double check before you come to get her".

Now, my Dad/Boss trains and occasionally breeds dogs. (bigger dogs) He didn't like the sound of what she had to say at all. No health guarantee? True, the guarantee might not mean much. But, it is the thought that counts! Also, why did she not think of her son when she got this dog? Obviously, she had the son first. Also, he was wondering, what exactly did the son do to the dog to make her want to get rid of it? And, where is the dog being kept now? Locked in a room? He suggested I stay away from that one and wait for a breeder.

Also, I know pet stores are a no-no, but they are extremely appealing when you have been waiting a long time for your new friend.
Did she buy this puppy from a breeder? If so, she should have the health gurantee that she got with her, if she got one..That puppy is so darn cute, and the price is good..maybe she needs someone like you to give her the love..Some people don't think when it comes to little 2 year olds and little pups. I was lucky, my g-kids have been great with my dogs since day one, but, they were made to be..some people don't know how to deal with their kids and pups, it's such a shame..
hha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!