View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 11:41 AM   #4
TinkerToy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Donna, I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you. Believe me it gets easier. It is a slow process, but your memories are what get you through it. I still talk to Mitzi all the time. Although it has been two years I can still remember how it feels to pet her, and her eyes. The memories are fading a little, but I still have pictures that help bring them back. Someday you will have the courage to get another dog. At first I didn't think I could ever even think of getting another one, because Mitzi was the best ever and I didn't think it was possible to love another one. After a year or so I could feel the peace with the idea. It was almost like Mitzi knew how destroyed I was and that she wanted me to be happy again. I am very thankful for Tinker she has been my saving grace. I never thought there would be a day that I wouldn't cry about Mitzi, but Tinker has helped me move on. When I wrote my message above I was crying, and Tinker sat on my lap licking up my tears. I think Mitzi would have loved Tinker =). I know how tough the first days were for me, and it helps tremendously to talk about the good times. My mother and I sat on the porch and talked about when we first got Mitzi and all the funny things she used to do. Try and talk about Bubbles to someone at least once a day. I will come her at least once a day and talk to you about her and tell you how I got through this if you would like. I wish I had this forum when I lost Mitzi so I could have someone else to talk to that has gone through the same thing. And believe me if you have a good long cry it helps. Just always remember how much Bubbles loved you and how lucky you both are to be apart of eachothers lives. he is always right beside you where ever you go. Don't forget I am here to help if you want it.

Last edited by TinkerToy; 02-19-2005 at 09:34 PM.
TinkerToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!