View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 07:33 AM   #5
kwaymon
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemepretty View Post
That sounds like a typical husband. We have 3 dogs and my husband thinks we can add another. Of course I was all excited but then got scared. I do all the training, bathing, taking care of, brushing, poop scooping...so of course HE thinks we can handle another one! We have one very old dog and two younger ones and I just adore my yorkies so I'm always looking at ads.

I think it sounds like you don't think you can handle another pet, which is the smartest decision and NOT the easiest one. That's the conclusion I came to, that we have just as many as I can take care of really really well. I know I'm making the right decision but ooooh, I want another one so bad. It's a daily struggle to tell myself I will be overwhelmed and seriously, when you get a new addition to your family it should make you feel excited and happy(not anxious).

Hey, and don't fall for the "I'll help out" line(mine tried it too). I feel like an alcoholic trying to control their addiction. I take it one day at a time.
HA HA ! That does sound like a typical husband! My husband is a commercial contractor. I run the office. I only have one child and one furbaby and honestly that's enough for me. I do ALL the cooking, cleaning, officework bathing, poop scooping, taking my daughter here there and everywhere. My husband is also out-of -town around 6 months out the year so I'm def. good for now LOL!
kwaymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!