View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 08:27 AM   #26
l0rri
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove Cute Yorkie Puppy

I also have been scammed by Sara. I bought two dogs from her, a maltese and a yorkie at the same time in October, 2007. Both my dog and my mother's dog were in the last stages of disease - mine had epilepsy, enlarged heart, mega esophagus and my mom's dog had cushings' disease. I will say I did obtain the maltese at Petsmart in October and was supposed to pick up the Yorkie 12/4/07. I didn't pursue looking for another dog as I expected to get the yorkie, just before Thanksgiving, my dog died, and the week before Christmas, mom's dog died. The blow was so devastating to have two dogs die within a month. I frantically called Sara, and she did not return any calls, I got through to her the week before Christmas... said she'd deliver on Friday. Needless to say, she hasn't returned any calls, and leaves her phone off 3/4 of the day. The maltese got really sick and I called her for the vet papers - ha, no return call. Luckily my vet is great and my little boy is doing fine.

I'm hoping she will be prosecuted, especially since all of our experiences are documented, I'm willing to take her to the District Attorney. I'm out $800 AND NO DOG. It would appear all of the money she's stolen will put her in the felony count category, so what's to lose? I can only say, she gives the word "rescue" an entirely new meaning

Last edited by l0rri; 01-25-2008 at 08:29 AM. Reason: font stayed in message
l0rri is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!