View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
kanda
No Longer a Member

Default Sick fish that just wont go...

This may sound mean to some of you...sorry

I have this goldfish...and for about 2 weeks now he's been trying his damndest to cross to the little fish bowl in the sky...but he just WONT GO!

He's at the top, floating on his side...one fin just waving at me...(I personally think he knows how much I hate him and he's giving me the one fin salute). Every so often he goes under and swims for a bit, but most of his time is spent floating on his side. I kid you not...2 weeks of this nonsence!

This sucker has killed off all but 2 of my fish, eaten ( ) my snails and has generally been a thorn in my side.

WTF???? Is he dying? Is he in retirement? (My retired gramps spends most of his time in this exact position...he says that he wont die because he likes giving the nurses a run for their money...his words, not mine!)

I'm tempted to just flush the sucker, but as I said, he's killed off almost all my other fish and I just cant tell my daughter, yet again, that one of her fish is "at the rehab facility getting better".

I swear that I'm not a mean or hateful person, but this fish is turning me into someone I'd rather not be.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!