View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 10:06 AM   #12
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

YES! There is this guy that I was BEST FRIENDS with (we are still friends today) and we BOTH always thought that we would end up together. He would tell me all of his problems, I would tell him mine. We talked ALL the time, and he always came over to my house and we would always go do things together. We dated for a while also - but I also dated 2 of his cousins LOL. Anyway, when I met my husband, I just didn't feel right talking to another guy all the time (didn't want my hubby to get jealous or think that anything was going on - mind you, this was way back as my husband and I have been married for almost 7 years). Anyway...my friend and I hadn't talked in the longest time because of this, and when he found out that I got married - he was CRUSHED. Once I finally talked to him, he explained to me how it made him feel and that he always, always thought that we would end up getting married down the road. He was just so sweet, and I felt so bad

We still talk (my husband knows this) but he is married now and just had a new baby in November. I was actually invited to their wedding but didn't go because I honestly thought that it would just be too weird for me. Anyway, my friend always jokes around and tells me that IF anything ever happens between my husband and I, and he with his wife - that I am the first person that he will call. He said that he wouldn't ever let me go again. He is just so sweet. He did say that his wife reminds him alot of me though, and that is one reason he started dating her - which I'm assuming was just a joke lol, but with him, you never know! I know that may sound a little weird, but he DOES love his wife and I am completely in love with my husband. He is just giving the "IF" factor - but of course neither of us wish bad on one anothers marriage.

Anyhow, sorry that was so long LOL. Just wanted to explain that I know exactly how you feel cause I have been there before I say keep talking to him and see where things go....you honestly NEVER KNOW what might happen!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 01-22-2008 at 10:10 AM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!