View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 08:42 AM   #8
Superstarkba
Aubrey's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinosMommy View Post
well if you feel up to it, why dont you make the first move and ask him out? Some men like it when a girl makes the first move...

thanks Mizzwanted..he is a great guy. We already kissed and we cuddle sometimes, so if the anything more happens, it has to be when hes ready. Not many men like that out there anymore...

I would, but its just the type of guy he is. Hes already told my friend that he like the old fashion ways where guys ask the girls out.. so maybe sometime soon it will happen. If he really wants to make my day he will ask me out on Valentines Day since Im off and single, but we will just have to see.... Who knows.. this is a guy we're talking about

But after every other guy I talk to I always come back to him its just something there. He doesn't like to party which I don't either so theres something in common with a lot of other things. I just can't explain it to anyone... I just keep my fingers crossed, but I do have to admit hes what I look foward to after a long day at work.

I might tell him that one day, just depends on how our conversations go.
Superstarkba is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!